2018 Bronze Seal on GuideStar
The Hungry Hearts Foundation was recently recognized for our transparency with a 2018 Bronze Seal on our GuideStar Nonprofit Profile!
GuideStar is the world’s largest source of information on nonprofit organizations. More than 8 million visitors per year and a network of 200+ partners use GuideStar data to grow support for nonprofits.
In order to get the 2018 Bronze Seal, YOUR ORGANIZATION shared important information with the public using our profile on www.guidestar.org. Now our community members and potential donorscan find out more about our mission and programs.
Save the Date!!!
Scuttlebutt and LJ's Lake Stevens Proudly Sponsors...
Friday Night ~ "Take A Bite Out of Childhood Hunger!"
Hungry Hearts Fall Fundraiser Event
Mark your calendars!!!
Date: Friday, November 8, 2019
Time: 6pm - 9pm
Venue: Scuttlebutt Taproom
Purchase your tickets here: Facebook event URL
Thank you to all our donors, volunteers, and Event Partners for a great "Back to School Event"! Your collaborative efforts will definitely make a difference to help Lake Stevens Kids Succeed!
Special Shout-outs to:
Another successful Summer Lunch comes to an end!
There were over 144 wonderful volunteers who helped out this year and 1,942 lunches were served this year (an average of 63 meals per day).
Hungry Hearts would like to extend our heartfelt thank you's to the following:
- Our wonderful volunteers who signed up for this year's Summer Lunches at Sunnycrest and Farmers Market Pick-ups! We could not have done it without you!!
- Half-Price Books for their continued support and donations of books so that the kids continued reading this summer. (A Special Thank you to Sylvia and Julia Cohen for taking the extra effort to sort and organize all the books into genres for easier book selection.)
- Target Lake Stevens for their continued support in our community by donating weekend sacks for our Hungry Heart recipients.
- The Everett Station Farmers Market vendors and the Mt Pilchuck Garden for their donations of fresh produce treats on Fridays!
- Lake Stevens School District for hosting the Summer Lunches for kids to enjoy.